Friday, December 13, 2013

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Linux!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Hello everyone this is Orion.  This is a new blog I am starting about Linux.   My hopes are for this blog to help people switch over to a Linux operating system or increase their knowledge about Linux.  I am learning Linux myself right now too.  With this blog we will learn and understand Linux together.

     There are several Linux OSs out there but my main focus of this blog will be about Ubuntu(the most popular Linux OS) and SteamOS.  SteamOS is not available to the public at the time of writing this post but it will be available in the near future.  Ubuntu is the most popular distro(distro refers to the specific build of Linux) of Linux and is easy to use.  The amazing part about these two distros of Linux are that they are FREE!!!!!!!

      I look forward to this journey that we will take together through the Wonderful World of Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment